Highly reliable PVC food wrap with the best quality-price ratio
- Used with a myriad of thermoplastic or polymer resins
- Added to polypropylene (PP) for increased rigidity
- Helps decrease surface energy and provides opacity and surface gloss that improves surface finish
- Produced in-house to reduce our plastic production costs
- To have better control of quality
- To have carefully controlled particle size for improved strength and stiffness in our products
- Produced in solid or liquid additive to colour plastics.
- Available in white, blue and yellow colours.
- The pigment & additive parts are mixed into the base polymer to give it colour depending on your requirements
- Gives us better control of quality, costing and color variety
Polymer Processing Aid
- Used in polymer formulation to improve processing efficiency and quality of polymeric compounds
- Added into polyethene (PE) to increase productivity and product quality