Thong Guan’s mission is to create equal opportunities for everyone. Come work with us and do what you love.
THONG GUAN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WHO VALUES DIVERSITY.
The Human Resources Department
Thong Guan Industries Berhad
Lot 52, Jalan PKNK 1/6,
Kawasan Perusahaan Sungai Petani,
08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah, Malaysia.
As a growing corporation, we are always on the lookout for capable, confident, and committed individuals to serve our expanding operations both in Malaysia and abroad. We hire individuals with the knowledge, skills, abilities, and motivation that will enable us to maintain our competitive advantage in an increasingly competitive environment.
We welcome talents who strive to be innovative and add value to join our team and grow with us. We are confident that you will find the right opportunities at Thong Guan.
We also provide industrial training opportunities for university undergraduates.
For more opportunities whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, please send or email your resume with a recent passport-sized photo of yourself to us.
- To oversee/supervise the sales/customer services staff and assist in their daily routine & communication with customers & drive to meet or exceed sales target.
- To track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- To handle customer complaints, liaise with the respective department and bring the issue to closure promptly.
- To assist Sales Manager in organizing, planning & implementing strategies to improve company sales & profitability.
- Focus on assigned regions/countries to continually meeting or exceeding the sales target set.
- Monitoring of the performance of the sales/customer services team.
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with customers.
- Identifying opportunities and strategies to increase sales.
- Performing all duties of the Sales Manager in cases of absence or emergency.
- Ability to acquire new accounts/sales
- Packaging background preferred.
- A minimum of ten years of working experience.
- Flexibility to do overseas travel.
- Ability to handle multi-projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work flexible hours/different time zones.
- Open to be posted overseas (branch, factory).
- Overseas work experience is a plus point.
- Ability to cope with stress, work at a fast pace & under a pressure environment.
- Manage and monitor production activities, including extrusion, printing, cutting, packing, and other production-related activities (PDCA) to effectively perform daily planning activities to meet production yield and delivery.
- Develop plans and strategies to achieve product and quality expectations continuously.
- Develop operating standards for each process to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, and product quality.
- Manage and lead planning and production personnel to achieve the company’s goals and targets.
- Verify Contract Review Form (CRF) and invoicing.
- Motivate, train, and develop a highly effective planning team through excellent management practices.
- The candidate must have at least a diploma in any equivalent qualification.
- At least two years of working experience in the related field
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Responsible for day to day sales inquiries
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Setting up meetings with potential customers, negotiate and close deals.
- Gather feedback from customers and share it with the internal team.
- And any other ad hoc functions.
- Diploma and above
- Able to demonstrate and understanding the needs of customers
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Possess 1 to 2 years of working experience. Fresh graduates are welcome.
- Set machines parameters and requirements and ensure that these are accurate before production for extrusion/cutting begins.
- Determine machine status, line scheduling, model, and raw materials balance quantity for extrusion to ensure efficient shift work.
- Ensure that the correct specifications and machine process parameter setting comply with the specified production model.
- Ensure the proper program, material, and process checklist are according to the specified model.
- Ensure the products are manufactured to comply with the quality and process stated on the Order Form.
- Repair minor machinery problems, if possible, to ensure minimum downtime.
- Ensure efficiency (machine and products) during shift changeover.
- Check quality yield status, and if defects increase above the margin, take immediate action or report to the supervisor and the engineering department if due to machinery problem.
- Ensure all production processes adhere to the operating instructions.
- The candidate must possess at least a certificate and above.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience.
- Preferably in Engineering & Electrical or equivalent.
- Manage local and overseas sales follow up activities and customer service activities.
- Provide efficient and effective support in customer service and sales activities including processing sales orders, invoices etc (local/export).
- Manage and maintain a good tracking system.
- Arrange shipping and delivery schedules/liaise with Logistics Department (for export).
- Coordinate with Production Department for efficient processing of orders.
- Liaise with customers from time to time on orders and customers’ enquiries.
- Ensure effective solutions are taken to meet all customers’ needs in minimal time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing / Mass Communication .or equivalent.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field and fresh graduate is required for this position; candidates with plastic packaging/product background preferred.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Train and motivate production personnel to be able to perform routine production processes in meeting product quality, yield and productivity.
- Ensure optimization of manpower, machinery and material.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is practiced in production floor in compliance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) certification.
- Plan, delegate and monitor works on production floor to ensure process efficiency for high productivity and lower rejects.
- Study and plan for any new production methods, and to implement, to improve production rate.
- Plan production schedules to meet sales demand.
- Drive improvement activities / projects in the production floor and implement cost saving projects.
- Ensure awareness and practice GMP & HACCP requirements at all time.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma / Professional Degree or any other that in equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good command written and verbal in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Independent and able to multi-task in a fast-paced & dynamic environment.
- Maintaining existing customers to ensure order retention and sales expansion.
- Research potential export markets and conduct personal selling visits.
- To conduct surveys and market research in order to study and analyse the changing needs of the customers and markets.
- To develop plans and strategies to achieve sales target.
- To attend customers needs and requirement at all time.
- To coordinate with Production, QA, Logistic and Finance to ensure goods are deliver to customers on time and in good quality and payment terms are meet.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor of Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Business Studies or related discipline;
- At leat one year of sales experience in industrial products.
- Extensive overseas travelling ie require.
- Self starter, analytical mind and trustworthy personality is a must.
- Those who are aggressive and eager for success are encourage to apply.
** Countries coverage include CIS country, Middle East, India, SEA, South Africa and others.
- To handle SST compliance matters, exemption application, reporting submission & liaison with Customs Malaysia on SST matters for the group of companies.
- To follow up on outstanding GST issue with Customs Malaysia.
- To perform monthly tax computation for trading and manufacturing companies.
- To apply and follow through the tax or other incentives application from relevant authorities.
- To handle any other tax matters including tax planning and implementation of internal control procedure for tax compliance and efficiency.
- To regular review group tax position and giving recommendations to top management for tax planning.
- To attend to tax preparation with external tax agent and attend to IRB on all types of tax queries and audit.
- Able to assist on finalisation of accounts, manufacturing costing, attend to auditor and authorities is an additional advantage.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree or related professional qualification.
- Minimum 3 Years of working experience in accounting firm or manufacturing company.
- Familiar and able to continuos learning on SST Guideliness, ITA’67, PRs and relevant guidelines.
- Team player and able to work independently & provide guidance on tax matters to others.